Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Much Is Too Much?


I recently read Sarah G's blog about people who spend all their time on MSN messenger, even when they are visiting other people. I also know people who spend a lot of time using technology to interact even when face to face communication is possible. I enjoy using technology and I use MSN regularly too. However, I don't use it to speak to people who are in the same room as me. I still want to have face to face interactions with people. I have also purchased things online off sites like Amazon. However, I purchase things that I can't find in the store. Other people seem to do all their shopping online and never have to have any face to face interactions to buy the things they need. Is this a good thing? Are people becoming so obsessed with technology that they have to use it all the time or are interactions through technology just as good as face to face interactions? In other words, how much technology is too much? Let me know what you think.

No comments: